Acne Scars Eliminated - New York, NY

Manhattan has more plastic surgeons than it has...

Manhattan has more plastic surgeons than it has subway stops, bank branches, or Starbucks locations. With so many surgeons to choose from, how do you decide which doctor is best for you? No doubt you want a surgeon who will listen to your concerns, who will work with you until you are satisfied, who is more concerned with your happiness than he is with his bottom line, and who will schedule follow up visits until you are thrilled with the results. Enter Dr. Elie Levine of Plastic Surgery and Dermatology of NYC. If you are smart and schedule an appointment with him you might be lulled into thinking that anyone so self-effacing and gracious couldn’t possibly be a ninja in the operating room, but you would be wrong. Dr. Levine combines the cordial manner of a country doctor with the fierce intelligence and experience of a top notch surgeon. He is consistently voted by his peers as being one of the “Best Plastic Surgeons in New York” (and New York doctors are not known for being shy when it comes to withholding their opinion about members of their profession whom they believe aren’t up to grade). He has the advantage of years of experience as a traditional “cut and stitch” plastic surgeon as well as an extensive array of in-office lasers. He will chose whichever method he believes will provide the best result, even if that method requires more effort on his part and costs the patient less. In my case I went to him for terrible acne scars that had plagued me my entire adult life. No matter how many doctors I had consulted or which methods were tried, each doctor made the problem progressively worse. Dr. Levine recommended a procedure that is extremely labor intensive for the surgeon but which was covered by my insurance plan, so it cost me nothing. When my insurance expired he continued to perform the procedure once a month, every month until I was satisfied. Although his efforts had produced improvements far beyond what any other doctor had been able to accomplish, I asked him if there was anything else that could be done about my remaining scars. He recommended a mini face lift to separate the layers of my skin (which finally eliminated the deepest of the scars) as well as a brow lift to improve the symmetrical appearance of my eyes. He is kind, meticulous, diligent, super-skilled, caring (just ask him about his kids), funny, a virtuoso with a scalpel, a maestro with a laser, and the best damn plastic surgeon in New York. If you seek someone who will join forces with you to help bring you the best result possible, you should seriously consider visiting Dr. Elie Levine of Plastic Surgery and Dermatology of NYC.
New York Plastic Surgeon