Dental Implant Made Easy - Charlotte, NC

This was the first time I ever had a dental...

This was the first time I ever had a dental implant. The staff in the office were very friendly and accommodating. During procedures, staff were attentive to my needs. They were supportive, knowledgeable, encouraging, and covered me with a blanket when cold. They provided patient centered care and answered any questions. I was always taken back to the treatment room shortly after arriving.
Charlotte Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon

I chose Dr. Peleaux based on my dentist's referral and Dr. Ramon Peleaux's experience, which I researched online. At the first visit, Dr. Peleaux explained the procedure overall (lots info to process) and then everything in detail as we went along during subsequent visits. He started with an evaluation and did a CT. He planned what size implant to use and explained the process to me. During the actual implant, he frequently checked on my comfort level and need for a break. He encouraged me during the procedure and kept telling me how well I was doing and expressed gratitude for my being patient. He gently gave injections to numb my mouth. I never, never had any pain through this whole experience. It lasted about one hour. He instructed me, and the staff reinforced, on post care. Thereafter, he checked me two weeks later, then 3 months later. All was well. He was very pleased with the implant and I ultimately got a tooth placed. He is a perfectionist, takes much pride in his work, and truly finds reward in seeing me happy with successful outcomes. He also took the time to get to know me and was genuinely happy to see me every time I had a visit. Unfortunately, I had to have another implant shortly thereafter. I was quick to act on it and Dr. Peleaux worked with me and my schedule to get it done before I moved from the area. I trust Dr. Peleaux and feel confident my implants were put in correctly and exactly where they should be. I highly recommend him. Be sure to read his experience. He is an expert in his field. And if you should have a problem, you call him. He is always on call.