Laser Hair Removal - Best Experience Ever - Fort Lauderdale, FL

Yesterday, I went to Shino Bay Cosmetic...

Yesterday, I went to Shino Bay Cosmetic Dermatology Plastic Surgery & Laser Institute just for a consultation on Laser Hair Removal. Since I walked through the door, I was treated like royalty by every staff member I came in contact with. I met with Rachel R, the Licensed Electrolysis and Laser Hair Removal Specialist, I was very impressed with her knowledge, professionalism and charismatic personality (to my surprise, I learned that she's also a Certified Aesthetic consultant ;-) ). I felt comfortable enough to proceed with the Laser Hair Removal treatment right away. To my surprise, this was not the super painful procedure that some of my friends had said they have experienced elsewhere. At Shino Bay, the latest technology laser machine blows cold air onto your skin, making the area somewhat numb and immediately after the laser starts removing the hair, making this experience very comfortable for me. I'm very confident Rachel R and the staff at Shino Bay will make my experience as pleasant as possible while completing my full Laser Hair Removal treatments in the next few months. I would definitely recommend this cosmetic dermatology & plastic surgery clinic to all of my family & friends.
Rachel Richter

Rachel R. is the Licensed Electrolysis and Laser Hair Removal Specialist, Aesthetician and Make up Artist (who by the way has great experience in removing unwanted hair, from the forehead all the way down to your feet "if you happen to feel embarrassed about your hairy big toe like me, you now know where to go" LOL), My experience with Rachel was fantastic; from the moment we were introduced, she showed her high level of professionalism and knowledge with a nice and caring approach. I feel very confident that Shino Bay and Rachel will always work with my best interests in mind.