***Best Plastic Surgeon and Office Staff in the Bay Area*** - Greenbrae, CA

Not sure where to start my life has changed so...

Not sure where to start my life has changed so much in so little time. Dr Kimberly Henry has been an amazing and attentive surgeon to me. I'm extremely happy with my procedure and it can only get better. It has only been one week of my breast augmentation surgery, but the procedure was so fast and painless. I only took the mild pain medication for 3 days. My follow up appointment was fast and easy. I am also very happy that they are able to accommodate my appointments with my work schedule. I do not live close to the Marine area, but it was worth it for me to go there and have my procedure done by Dr. Kimberly Henry. Her sweet staff Leah and Pamela are so helpful, and very supportive. They make you feel so comfortable, specially for me since it was my very first procedure. I would highly recommend Dr Kimberly Henry.

***Best Plastic Surgeon and Office Staff in the Bay Area*** - Greenbrae, CA

Not sure where to start my life has changed so much in so little time. Dr Kimberly Henry has been an amazing and attentive surgeon to me. I'm extremely happy with my procedure and it can only get better. It has only been one week of my breast augmentation surgery, but the procedure was so fast and painless. I only took the mild pain medication for 3 days. My follow up appointment was fast and easy. I am also very happy that they are able to accommodate my appointments with my work schedule. I do not live close to the Marin area, but it was worth it for me to go there and have my procedure done by Dr. Kimberly Henry. Her sweet staff Leah and Pamela are so helpful, and very supportive. They make you feel so comfortable, specially for me since it was my very first procedure. I would highly recommend Dr Kimberly Henry.

11 days after breast augmentation surgery

Some swelling, I still sleep on my back and only have very few aches on my right arm.

750cc Mentor silicone smooth round moderate classic profile

750cc silicone behind the muscle moderate classic profile on the right I have 800cc because my breast was smaller. This picture is 16 days after surgery.

16 days after surgery

3 weeks after breast augmentation

I don't feel they are as big as I was hoping they would be, one seems to have dropped more than the other. I'm hoping they will "drop and fluff" a lot more. I have 750cc moderate silicone on he left and 800cc on the right.

4 weeks post op breast augmentation

No pain, a lot of dropping more on the left side .

One week

Six weeks

Six Weeks

6 weeks

7 weeks

Seven weeks after my surgery and my right breast has not dropped and I feel the left one is too low.

8 weeks