Lipofreeze Review - My Experience - New York, NY

Hello everyone Please realize this review is for...

Hello everyone
Please realize this review is for "lipofreeze" which the same as Coolsculpting, but a cheaper machine.

I had Coolsculpting done to my chin and love handles and saw positive results, but it wasnt cheap! I really (and always) wanted to do my stomach but did not want to pay the high price. I read several reviews from people on RealSelf recommending this place so I thought "why not?" Long story short, I booked the appointment and forged ahead!

He used 1 large applicator that sucked my upper and lower abdominal fat for 45 minutes. It was uncomfortable, yes. But there was no bruising, swelling, late on-set cramps or pains, or that painful massage because my stomach is an ice block! As I didn't experience any of the downside of fat freezing, I thought I wasted my money for sure and won't see results.

It has only been two weeks (yes Im not patient!) but I took comparison photos and Im starting to see a difference already. The top photos are from Day 1 aka the day of the procedure and the bottom photos are from today ( 2 weeks out.) I should continue to see more results in the coming weeks. Will keep you posted. Im not sure how much more reduction I will see but I am thinking of getting another treatment done. Time will tell!

Pics larger

For some reason, the pictures are coming out tiny on here.
I have posted the pic here on this site --->
It is not Laser-lipo though., It is fat freezing.
Flawless Skincare