jar3015

15 Oct 2016
Updated

1 day ago

The best!

My experience with Dr. Stanislaw has been truly amazing and far exceeded my expectations. Dr. Stanislaw is double certified in both otolaryngology (ear/nose/throat) and plastic reconstructive surgery. This is absolutely key to anyone looking to have a rhinoplasty. I went to him for a revision rhinoplasty with rib graft about 2.5 years after my original procedure (with a different plastic surgeon) that led to some cosmetic and structural complications that I was not expecting. For a case as complex as mine, I was pleasantly surprised that the procedure itself and the recovery afterward were literally a breeze compared to my first surgery with the previous surgeon. I had no bruising, no bleeding, and very little swelling. I like to think of him as a miracle worker! I can breathe great, my profile looks a thousand times better, and the structural integrity that had been compromised by the previous surgeon is now restored. I was especially nervous about needing a rib graft, but I am so glad I went through with it and I can say that it was really worth it. I appreciate that Dr. Stanislaw takes his time & has a meticulous attention to detail. He answered all of my questions and also followed my progress closely after the procedure which I really appreciated. He does not rush and will take plenty of time to make sure you understand the procedure and risks so that you can make an informed decision. His whole office team including Mona & Deb are very friendly, supportive, and professional. He sets reasonable expectations and is very up front about what he can do, and does not overpromise on results (which I appreciate). However, as you will see if you go to him, he really strives for perfection and goes the extra mile to deliver the absolute best possible result. I am very pleased with the entire experience & I highly recommend Dr. Stanislaw!