33 year old male – Gynecomastia

23 Oct 2016
Updated

1 day ago

33 year old male – Gynecomastia

I had struggled with large puffy nipples and larger breasts since I was a teenager. No matter how hard I worked out I could never get the chest that I wanted and always was embarrassed by my puffy nipples. I figured enough was enough and finally setup a consultation with Dr. Leedy. His staff was friendly, sensitive and courteous. Dr. Leedy walked me through all of the steps of the procedure and was very honest and forward about what I should expect. He had to cut underneath each nipple to remove the excess glandular tissue and performed lipo to shape the rest of the chest. The results turned out amazing and I would say it’s near perfection. I was very worried about scarring and you can’t see them at all. It turned out to just be a small white line under each nipple that I’m sure will fade with time. The breasts are perfectly symmetrical and the nipples are near symmetrical as well. Honestly, nobody could ever tell I had anything done. I feel confident when I have my shirt off now in public and have started to wear more form fitting tight shirts. My only regret was that I waited so long to get the procedure done.