I Am a Completely Satisfied and Happy Woman.

I .YB. Since my adolescence I noticed an...

I .YB. Since my adolescence I noticed an unevenness in my breasts. My dream was to one day have them normalized when I arrived in the USA. My first consultation was with Dr. Molly Collins at the Union Health Center. I explained my condition and she noticed the difference in my breasts. Dr. Collins referred me to a colleague in the clinic, surgeon Dr. Castellano. His secretary referred me to surgeon Maria M. LoTempio, MD. I had my first consultation with Dr. LoTempio where she explained the procedure in a loving way and from that day my life began to change. After my breast reduction surgeries my recuperation was rapid and Dr. LoTempio was very attentive. I can wear clothes that I never dared wear before. I thank God and Dr. LoTempio, who for me is like an angel. I am a completely satisfied and happy woman. I recommend Dr. LoTempio to women considering breast reduction surgery. During the surgery and recovery the medical team and Dr. LoTempio were very attentive and I felt reassured and safe. I will be eternally grateful that Dr. LoTempio is an excellent professional.

I am a completely satisfied and happy woman.