31 Year Old Mother of Two Who is Determined to Repair Her Figure. Duluth, GA

I have literally been driving my self and my...

I have literally been driving my self and my friends crazy about having a tummy tuck!! After two kids my body has been through a lot, I have been living with this body for twelve years every since I pushed my 8lb son out...ouch. I have been researching a handful of surgeons and I have chosen to go with Dr. Jimerson in Atlanta Georgia aka Dr. Curve I have made my deposit of 100.00 for my consultation the staff was beyond nice answered all of my questions and some. I will be traveling down to Atlanta in June to meet the famous Dr. Curves!! Super Excited my appointment is June 27 which falls on a Monday hopefully everything goes well.

Tiered of living in this body...transformation ready

Soo here are some pics of my BODY!! Which is very depressing to look at but soon this image will be in the past and the new and improved me will revealed. So I plan on having a tummy tuck with lipo to the flanks/hips & a little fat grafting to my booty I mean it already big yet it needs to be shaped and molded lol

Wish pics

Moving forward

So I had my consultation with Dr. Jimerson on June 27th. It went well the office was beautiful all my questions was answered. The only bad news that I got was that he wants me to loose 50lbs and he wants me to start his weight loss plan so I scheduled another appointment for that in August. I know that this is something that has to be done in order to move forward with my surgery so I'm going to do everything that he ask me to do.
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon