He's the best!!!! - Los Angeles, CA

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

I went to Dr. Karamanoukian for scar treatment. I had previously gone to another plastic surgeon who excised my scars. He botched them so they ended up looking much worse and formed keloids. When I had my consultation with Dr. Karamanoukian, I immediately felt like I was in the right hands. He explained to me in full detail the series of treatments he would do to my scars. He suggested a weekly treatment for 4 months- I am on my second month and I already noticed that my scars are flat and much lighter. He guaranteed that my scars will go back to my skin color and i truly believe they will as I see improvement in my scars on a daily basis. He's located in Santa Monica and he is so worth the drive! He is also fully equipped with all the lasers needed for my treatment. His staff is great as well- the nurses are so friendly and accommodating. He runs a great office! No wonder it's called "Dr. Kare"- because he really cares about his patients and their needs.