I'm Semi Retired and Working As a Tour Guide for Chinese People, Want to Look Good - Henderson, NV

I have been unhappy with my look for a year and...

I have been unhappy with my look for a year and now is time I have
to do something about it. I have a lot of wrinkles under my eyes and around my lips, "VIP in Vegas" one of my friend recommended me to contact them for consultation. I met Dr. Khorsandy in February, he gave me enough information about face, neck and brow lift which will help to get the wrinkles out of the picture. After few months of back and forth on the phone for more questions and answers with Dr. K. I decided to go ahead with the procedure.
Now I'm at 4 months post operation and couldn't be happier, I feel so good with myself, more confident when I work with people and get so many compliments about my face, my skin..... Thank you Dr. Khorsandi and his team, today I can waking up every morning and have a look at myself in the mirror knowing that " I'm beautiful and I'm happy".
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Khorsandi was very patient and his professionalism gave me totally comfort during the OP as well as after care, Catherine, his assistance was so sweet and helpful, in the time of recovering, she shared with me everything I need to know about skin care to keep my look fresh alway. Thank you VIP team.