Radiesse and Xeomin Injections - New Orleans, LA

My brother and sister-in-law came to Dallas for a...

My brother and sister-in-law came to Dallas for a visit after having some facial injections done by Dr. Parker Velargo in New Orleans, La. Their results were absolutely beautiful and they bragged about their entire experience. They encouraged me to give him a try. So I agreed to make an appointment with Dr. Velargo when I next came into New Orleans. While Dallas certainly has many plastic surgeons, I really liked the results I saw and the positive experiences of my brother and his wife.
After making a recent trip to New Orleans, I made an appointment with Dr. Velargo for a consultation and decided to try the recommendations he made. While I was a little concerned about discomfort, I must say I was pleasantly surprised, as the injections were easily managed. I do believe it was largely due to Dr. Velargo's "light touch" and his sensitivity to his patient's comfort. All I needed was some facial numbing cream. It was a snap!
The results of the Xeomin were apparent the same day, and have been getting better as time progresses. The Radiesse injections will take several days to see the results. However, I am very pleased and excited with my experience. What I already see is a "softness" to my face.
New Orleans Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Parker A. Velargo has won me over with his expertise. I am 65, and have always been leary of having any work done on my face. But after seeing my brother, I decided to give it a try. The injections were not at all uncomfortable, and Dr. Velargo took his time and made sure I was comfortable. It was SO EASY! I've had no problems, no soreness, nothing but pleasant changes to my appearance that removed the "tired" look I have worn for such a long time. In fact, I am so pleased with my first experience that I have decided to have Dr. Velargo do a facelift on me! I trust him implicitly and know he will do a great job. His talents are a great addition to this wonderful city!