26, 5'7" 130lbs, 325cc Gummy bear implants - I LOVE DR. ALDERMAN!!, Atlanta, GA

Doctor Review

26 Oct 2016
Updated

1 day ago

26, 5'7" 130lbs, 325cc Gummy bear implants - I LOVE DR. ALDERMAN!! - Atlanta, GA

I had a breast augmentation done with Dr. Alderman and it was AWESOME. I absolutely love them and am 1000% happy. I had 325cc gummy bear implants placed under the muscle (inframammary incision) and went from a 32B to a 32DD/32DDD. I am 5'7" and 130lbs. Results may vary of course, but I barely had any swelling and was looking normal pretty much immediately after. I returned to work 5 days after surgery and while it took probably 8 weeks for me to fully recover, I was able to go about my daily business really soon. I went to Mexico just 5 weeks after for a bachelorette and didn't have any issues. Dr. Alderman has incredible bedside manner and has the most calming, soothing personality. She cares about her patients and their health/wellbeing/recovery and takes her time with each person. I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Alderman and the entire Swan Center team. I don't plan on having anything else done any time soon but if I did, I would choose them again, without a shadow of a doubt. I had wanted breast implants since I was a teenager - I kept waiting for them to get bigger and they just never really did - and I now cannot imagine life without them. Absolutely no regrets.