24 Year Old Male - Septorhinoplasty

20 Nov 2016
Updated

1 day ago

24 Year Old Male - Septorhinoplasty

I could not be happier with Dr Greensmith. After 10 years of hating my nose (quite a large dorsal hump) I finally decided to start looking into surgeons. I had four different consultations with different surgeons and when I met with Dr Greensmith I felt at ease and very confident in his abilities. I made the appointment for a rhinoplasty and Dr Greensmith identified I had a deviation in my septum and recommended a septorhinoplasty. Due to cancelations in his schedule I managed to get booked in only three weeks after my first consultation. The hospital I had my procedure in was really nice and the staff very very friendly. I checked in at 6.30am and checked out at 4pm. Waking up in hospital was not nearly as bad as I thought. The first day was the most uncomfortable but not painful. I had no pain throughout the whole process. After day two things was a lot better and I barely had any bruising at all. After a week I had my splint off and I could immediately see the lump had been removed, albeit with a bit of swelling. I have had my 6 week check up with Dr Greensmith and everything is going very well. As more and more of the swelling presides I am loving the result more and more. Everyone comments on how natural it looks. He was been very professional throughout and I could not recommend him more.