27 Years Old with Zero Kids - Henderson, NV

Went to Dr. Arthor Cambeiro for a my BA surgery...

Went to Dr. Arthor Cambeiro for a my BA surgery and boy o boy do i have to say how in love i am with my results!! I picked 410 teardrops silicon implants in 375cc which were put in both breast and day two post surgery they look amazing!!! Can't wait for the next few weeks to come. My follow up is the 15th of March and will update you after my follow up

Day of surgery 3/11/16

Before my BA

Day4 post up

375cc teardrops -410 silicon

During the day when im watching tv/relaxing with friends and hanging out my surgery pain I don't feel at all. I go to bed falling asleep at an 45 degrees angle and always manage to wake up on a different angle where my chest pain from from 1-10 is about an 8!! Woke up super swollen today as well

Day 5 post up

Soo today is day 5 since my surgery and i am feeling amazing still. Only issue thAt im having still is waking up in a weird position other thn the 45 degree angle they tell you to stay in. A lot of chest pressure and pain occurs but goes away ones i take my medication.

Progress progress

Just put on my new bra but the tightness is way too much to handle. Switched back to my old one and gotta make a run to get a new the following day. Waking up everyday and seeing them look amazing each day makes me super excited to see the final results.

Trying on some clothes :)

Needed a breather from my bra so I figured why not try on some outfits and see how they look like with my new babbies:)!

Day 6

this bikini used to look horrible on me!! The top was way to big but its filling in nicely now with my 375cc !

Sports bra

Macys 2 for 38$ on sale

Day 9

Starting to feel some softness

Day 9

Love love love

Almost two weeks in!!

Feeling a lot softer and dropping into the pocket.

Two weeks today

Felt super sore the other day had to ice my girls down.. Nipples super sensitive as well. One is dropping faster as well.

3 weeks !!

In love

Month PO

My muscle spams have finally gone away for now and the swelling feeling in the morning... Knock on wood""" slowly but shortly getting my final drop and fluff in.

Loving this dress

Finally my pain has gone away with the muscle spasms. Knock on wood. Healing super awesome

3 month PO

Cant believe its been 3 months already and seeing how much they have dropped and fluffed throughout the weeks. Love love my results!!

3 months

Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

The whole staff made me feel super comfortable from the minute I stepped into the building. Highly recommend this doctor to anyone who is looking for a BA!!