Kybella Trial - Washington DC, DC

A few months back, I got a call from my doctor's...

A few months back, I got a call from my doctor's office saying that they had some trials available for no cost for kybella. I had done a consult earlier for slim Lipo under my chin, but unfortunately it was a little more expensive than I could afford. So obviously I jumped at the chance to take this alternative with way less inconvenience and recovery time!

In all, I've only had two visits of injections. Although a bit painful (extremely sharp pinches) during the procedure the first time, the "recovery" was just being stiff and a bit swollen for a few days.

A few weeks after the first procedure, there was a considerable difference. I went back again for the second session to simply tighten up the results. The second shots were again painful, but nothing that couldn't be tolerated.

I went to work the day following both procedures, and nobody noticed that my neck and chin were slightly swollen and my neck was stiff. I did end up in a few work pics though, and will admit that I definitely looked different to myself (swollen).

Now it's been a few months, and my double chin is almost completely gone! The results are simply amazing and I'm so glad I went in for this trial!
Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Chaboki is absolutely the best - he thought of me (based on my medical history and consult) when the trial became available - talk about a physician who knows his patients! He was very patient in every visit and always asked for my questions or concerns. He even made himself available a little before regular appointments when my work schedule got crazy. I would absolutely recommend seeing him - he will make certain that the procedure aligns with your expectations and that your results are achieved!