23 Yr Old, BA and Rhinoplasty - New York

After a lot of research, I ended up booking a...

After a lot of research, I ended up booking a consultation with Dr. Reish. His office is modern and all the staff are very helpful. Dr. Reish really put me at ease and answered the many questions I had.
I'm now 28 days after surgery and feeling great. Of course I still have a lot of healing to do. I won't really know how my nose will look until 9 months after, but what I can see so far is promising! I did not have black eyes after the rhinoplasty. (As everyone expected me to.)
This was my first time going under and I was very nervous. I felt very taken care of by the small team. The anesthesiologist was great and I was the only person in surgery for that slot. Everyone checked up on me during my recovery as well.
I've written a more detailed review on my profile with pictures. I had a really difficult nose, so I'm glad that I went to such a skilled surgeon.
I definitely recommend Dr. Reish to anyone considering plastic surgery.

Highly recommend.

When I first came for a consultation I was blown away by how pleasant he was and how he patiently answered all of my questions. I have just had my third check up. The practice always finds time to schedule me in. Dr Reish is obviously busy but still takes the time to make sure you are healing, even after the transaction. I am extremely happy with my results. They are very natural and I still look like myself. Just the version myself I felt I should have been. You can check my profile for my before and after pictures, or message me If you have any questions. I've already had a consultation about my next procedure with him. :)

New York Plastic Surgeon