22 year old female, Rhinoplasty, Chin and cheek implant augmentation with neck liposuction, San Francisco, CA

Rhinoplasty

e415s, San Francisco, CA

Doctor Review

25 Nov 2016
Updated

1 day ago

22 year old female, Rhinoplasty, Chin and cheek implant augmentation with neck liposuction - San Francisco, CA

I had surgery with Dr. Sam Most 2 years ago summer of 2014 and I am very pleased and happy with my results. I did a lot of research when I decided to get my nose done. I wanted to make sure that I went with a Dr that focused on just facial cosmetic and reconstructive surgery. I had three consultations with different doctors in the area before I met Dr. Most. When I first met Dr. Most and told him my concerns he explained to me what he could do to help and answered all my questions. I knew within the first 10 min of our consultation that he was the one. Dr. Most is very experience in rhinoplastys and has been doing this surgery for years. I had a rhinoplasty, chin implant with neck liposuction, cheek implants and although it sounds like I did a lot my changes were settle and perfect.