back to all reviews

22 year old female, Rhinoplasty, Chin and cheek implant augmentation with neck liposuction, San Francisco, CA

Rhinoplasty

e415s, San Francisco, CA

Doctor Review

25 Nov 2016
Updated

1 day ago

22 year old female, Rhinoplasty, Chin and cheek implant augmentation with neck liposuction - San Francisco, CA

I had surgery with Dr. Sam Most 2 years ago summer of 2014 and I am very pleased and happy with my results. I did a lot of research when I decided to get my nose done. I wanted to make sure that I went with a Dr that focused on just facial cosmetic and reconstructive surgery. I had three consultations with different doctors in the area before I met Dr. Most. When I first met Dr. Most and told him my concerns he explained to me what he could do to help and answered all my questions. I knew within the first 10 min of our consultation that he was the one. Dr. Most is very experience in rhinoplastys and has been doing this surgery for years. I had a rhinoplasty, chin implant with neck liposuction, cheek implants and although it sounds like I did a lot my changes were settle and perfect.