Horrible Liposuction/ Disfigurement - Miami, FL

This was the worst investment I ever made. I...

This was the worst investment I ever made. I trusted this doctor thinking he was a professional and caring doctor but with my body and he destroyed it. I also felt uncomfortable with him because he asked me to get completely naked to take pictures of my body but I don't understand why I had to be completely naked and why so many pictures and I also asked for my records and pictures but he didn't give me all of them only a few but not including the naked pictures he took of me. The surgery took place in memorial hospital March 23 2013. I also did the massages that he suggested to help soften the burned fat cells acumilated inside my body. It has been 3 years since I did the procedure And my body still has not soften up and I also feel sharp pains in the places he did the liposuction. He may seem professional but trust me he left my body so horrible that I don't feel comfortable with my own body anymore. I am writing this review because I feel so horrible about what he did to me and I wouldn't want what happened to me happen to anyone else. I am also sharing my pictures because seeing is believing and he did not give me a refund for leaving my body disfigured but instead of giving me my money back he kept telling me the burns and marks on my body will go away in time but its been 3 years in a half and still no change. What he did after I complained about the marks and balls of accumulated burned fat cells was make me pay an additional of 650 dollars which doesn't include the cost of the massages with general anaesthesia two touch up some of the fat that was left which was so painful that I still can't forget it, I felt as if I was in a horror movie and I was still left with burn marks on my side and on my arms. I am so heart broken and disappointed in his work that I have to share my story so that this does not happen to anyone else. If he does not give me my hard working money back after doing such a horrible job on my body I will report this to the media. I have spoken to four different plastic surgeons and they have all seen my body and have told me that this doctor Alberto S. Gallerani left Pieces of burnfats Accumulated where he did the liposuction. I also have witnesses on my case.
Miami Plastic Surgeon