25 Yr/o, 5'6'', 125lbs, no kids, athletic

I have wanted a breast augmentation since I was...

I have wanted a breast augmentation since I was probably 13 and started to wear padded bras, stuff them with tissues, or wear two bras together to make my chest appear larger. After years of struggle I finally learned to love myself and realized the man I am with loves me for who I am and not the size of my breast. However, I am still struggling with my appearance and I am tired of obsessing over boobs (constantly on Realself and other doctors sites checking out procedures). My 2nd consultation is tomorrow and I am looking forward to finally setting a date to have the procedure done!

Wish pictures

Two more wish pictures!

2nd Consultation

I had my second consultation yesterday with Dr. Jabs (first one was about 10 months ago) and I think I am even more confused on what size to get and how to tell my parents about the procedure (or if I even should- tips would be awesome)

Stats:
Ribcage (under breasts): 29in
Band Size: 34in
Bust Size: 33in
Cup Size: 34A/ 34AA
BWD: between 11cm-12cm (with a little bit of assymetry - left breast is smaller)

Overall size that I am looking for would be a full A/ small B. I am very active, as well as a personal trainer and going to school for physical therapy. I love the natural look and just looking to even out my body type and make it more proportionate! We have decided on moderate classic profile, so low project with a wider base. Sizing would either be 215CC Left breast, 190CC Right breast; or 235CC Left breast, 215CC Right breast.

Advice to tell mother?!?

Hi everyone. I was wonder if anyone had an tips on how to tell your parents. While I know I do not need their permission to have this procedure, I would still like to tell my mother, as she gave birth to me and we are relatively close. However, I have a feeling she will not be supportive and tell me that it is stupid and I am wasting my money- my money that she thinks I don't have (she thinks I'm piss poor broke) ANY and ALL tips and advice would be amazing!

Appointment and Pre-op booked!

All booked with my deposit down!! It's going to be a long 5 months but cannot wait!!