Breast Augmentation with Fat Grafting + Face Fat Grafting - Los Angeles, CA

I was really impressed with Dr. Ellenbogen after...

I was really impressed with Dr. Ellenbogen after the first consultation with him. He takes time to personally work with you to make sure you'll get the best option and optimum result for your personal needs. He takes pics and downloads them on the big screen, this way you both can see the root what has to be done to correct the issue and he also shows you with the photoshop how can you look afterwards. He showed me lots of images of his previous work and overall his knowledge and confidence made him stand out from all the other consultations I've had before.
I was really nervous on the day of my surgery but Dr. Ellenbogen and all of his staff made this whole experience very pleasant.
My nurse was a sweetheart, anesthesia was smooth and recovery wasn't as bad as I expected.

Im beyond happy how naturally and smooth my breast looks after the surgery. I had 3 breast augmentations in the past and it never looked and felt as natural as Dr. Ellenbogen did it. He completely changed the shape and position of my breast, I never though I can have such a natural and beautiful cleavage.
The way he does fat transfer is truly amazing. My cleavage looks so youthful and plump and my face so refreshed, yet so natural and subtle. Fat transfer is procedure of the future. I would recommend it to anyone who's considering. Its the best thing in cosmetology now and Dr. Ellenbogen had mastered it to perfection.
He has such a unique artistic vision that makes him standout from most of the plastic surgeons I've met. He feels and knows beauty.
If I need any cosmetic procedure in the future I'm definitely coming back to him.
I will update before and after pics shortly

Thats the pics thought my recovery

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon