Breast Augmentation from Saline to Silicone - Plantation, FL

For me, this was my second augmentation. I didn't...

For me, this was my second augmentation. I didn't like my saline implants after 9 years and decided to go with silicone. I wanted more fullness on the top part of my breast so I went with a high profile implant with a new Doctor. When I went in for my consultation I felt extremely comfortable with the office staff. They treated me as if I wee the Doctor's only patient. When I finally got to meet the Doctor and told him what I was looking for in an implant, he was extremely honest with me as to going larger, back problems and overall result. We decided that we would try 3 different sizes while I was in surgery, I approved all sizes and left the decision to him and his staff who was assisting in the OR. Either way, I would have been happy with the 3 sizes I picked out however, I wanted the most natural look and implants that fit my frame. I did end up with 600 cc's coming from 350 cc's and I am very happy with the outcome. I have to say that they turned out perfect, he did a flawless job with barely any scar under my breasts. They are perfectly proportioned. I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone is looking to enhance this part of their body.

They took such great care of me before, during and after, I felt like family. I was able to book my surgery 3 weeks after I saw the Doctor unlike these other Surgeons who have no openings for months. Also, I had my surgery on a Saturday and was back to work on Tuesday.
Plantation Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Kusuma was referred to me by a reputable source. He was absolutely wonderful! He is very calm, honest and caring. His Nurse, Maria Bond is wonderful as well and all of the office staff involved including the Anesthesiologist.