Botched to Blessed Part 1 - Baton Rouge, LA

I am writing my review in a two part series so...

I am writing my review in a two part series so that I can say what physician messed me up and what physician fixed me. The total cost for both surgeries was 13650. My first BA was 5600.00 and my second BA was 8050.00. You will see why by the end. I have thought long and hard about doing this review simply because it is super personal to share a story like this much less post pictures (which I am not sure I will be able to do yet) so I am just going to start with my story and see where that takes me. I got A LOT of comfort from this site reading stories and experiences and being able to see photos so that I could see what to possible expect or even wish for at times. To some, my story may seem minor, but to me it was horrendous and scary.

My STATS:
Age 34
Weight 147 lbs
Children 3 - none breastfed
1st Implant Surgery 450cc Silicone Gel Smooth Moderate Plus Profile
2nd Implant Surgery TBD
2014 - Dr. John Williams / 2016 - Dr. Simeon Wall Sr

***NOTE**** I DO NOT BELIEVE HIS SERVICES EVEN DESERVE 1 STAR 2014 Dr. Williams - in the beginning it was great. Staff was nice and helpful. After surgery - no one cares and all they are concerned about is money. The craftsmanship of the surgeons work did not seem to phase him unless I was willing to give more money to fix something that he messed up. His daughter, Maura, seems nice and caring at first, until she gets your money then she doesn't care at all. She had the nerve to tell me in our last email to get an attorney for my issues when I emailed regarding my issues and the professional 2nd opinion I received. I have that in writing.