20 Year Old, Rhinoplasty Coming Up - Livingston, NJ

So blessed that I found Dr.Tutela!! Right from the...

So blessed that I found Dr.Tutela!! Right from the consultation he made me feel comfortable and answered all the questions I had and more. He made it clear that he's there to make me happy and to fix what bothered me most which made me feel so much better since I always wanted to do rhinoplasty but was always scared of how it would turn out. He is very caring and professional and assured me that I can call him directly after the surgery with any questions or concerns. I'm so excited to see the results and keep you all updated with before and after pictures!!

Amazing work!

The cast is off! It's been 2 weeks since surgery my nose is still swollen but it looks amazing I love it so much! Dr.Tutela checked on me frequently after surgery and when I was worried about anything I called and he answered right away which I loved about him because I know he's always there for me. My main issue with my nose was breathing and my nose was crooked, I also wanted it a little bit smaller and he did such an outstanding job everyone was complimenting it even with the cast still on and my breathing is already so much better. He is by far the best sergeon I've ever met.
Livingston Plastic Surgeon