2 Days Post Alarplasty and I Already See Results! (Photos)

I used to have a huge nose with a bull-like flare....

I used to have a huge nose with a bull-like flare. I was always teased about it, which affected my self esteem. I finally got an isolated nostril reduction and it looks amazing. That simple change has reverted the size of my entire nose back to my adolescent years. I love it! Next, I want to get an upper lip lift.

3 Days Post Procedure Stitch Removal (Photo)

I met with Doctor Landsman 72 hours after the procedure to remove some sutures. He was a little rough with removing them but his assistant helped and it looks amazing!

3 weeks post op

Its been 3 weeks and I think I'm developing a hypertrophic scar on the left side of my nose. I've had a raised scar before so I am managing this one well by using a hair pin to apply pressure. I went out with my girlfriends for my birthday and took a photo which is listed as my after photo. My crooked smile makes my nose look a crooked, but overall, I have noticed a huge difference in my love life. So far guys have physically fought over me at bars, twice. That has never happened to me before. I honestly think that gathering the nostrils closer has given the center of my nose a lift, so I'm glad that I didn't get an implant. I also wanted to look recognizable after the procedure, which I do. I'm in love with my new nose.

Picture Requests

I keep getting requests for more photos but that's easier said than done. My nice phone was stolen, so now I'm using an outdated phone with a low-pixel camera. I will try to post "before and after" photos on the rare occasions that my cell phone takes clear photos. Look out for updates.

My 2-month Anniversary!

My 2-months anniversary is coming up in 4 days and I must say that I am happy with the results. I have so much more confidence that I wear less makeup and I get a lot more attention. The results look 100% natural. The 2 people who actually saw a difference have totally forget that I even got it done. People from my past recognize me instantly and my own mother hasn't asked about my nose yet. The results are so subtle that I think my future husband will have fair expectations for our children. The instant beauty enhancement is addicting. I have noticed a huge change in sexual attraction among those of the opposite sex, and now I want more surgery. Everyday I see something new that I want to change. It's a good thing that I'm too broke to look like Kim Kardashian.

3-months later...

I has been 3 months and 11 days and I am noticing that my uneven smile has give me an uneven nose. I am going to give it some time to settle in some more before I consider adjusting my nose to fit my smile.

11 Months Post Procedure and I am ready for more!

Today makes the 11 month anniversary of my alarplasty. All of my research suggests that the final results are visible after one year. Therefore, this will be my last post-procedure update.

I close by recommending this procedure to anyone who wants to correct this minor imperfection. In my case, the result is subtle and natural looking, just as I requested. Thanks to this success, I am now addicted to permanent beauty enhancements. I am currently looking forward to a bullhorn lip lift to shorten my upper lip and a lower eye lid blepharoplasty for my dark circles.

I thank you all, as my readers and friends, for your support! Feel free to send me a private message if you would like more personal details about my alarplasty with Dr. Landsman in NYC. Good Luck Ladies!
Smithtown Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Landsman is very attentive. He walked me through the procedure and made sure that I felt absolutely no pain. He even agreed to do a follow-up appointment over the weekend just to perfectly time my suture removal. I love the results.