20 yrs old and beyond grateful - San Antonio, TX

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I can't thank dr. hailparn enough, she has changed my life. I had an extreme case where my labia minora was much longer than my majora, I had a lot of xtra tissue. I didn't have any expectations cause mine was so bad but the results are beyond anything I could of imagined, she is truly an expert at what she does. I feel so much better, no more pain or discomfort and I definitely feel more confident about myself. But besides what she can do for you physically, she is such a sweet woman and great person. She made me feel so comfortable, I could talk to her about anything and she and her staff went over everything very thoroughly. She was there for me every step of the way, checking up on me, answering every question I had, very attentive. I felt good about everything and was confident I was in good hands, I trust her very much. Overall my whole experience was great, my end results are amazing, and I'll be forever grateful for what she did for me. Thank you so much!!