Unbelievably Happy - Sydney, AU

The doctor at the surgery was careful not to make...

The doctor at the surgery was careful not to make my breasts embarrassingly big - that was my biggest concern. I work within an organisation that is male dominated and I did not want any attention. I had a 10DD cup even after loosing 17kg of weight the previous Christmas. Then all of a sudden with a few more kilos of weight loss I had a 'B' cup and quite scooped out at the top of my breast. I could not consider not ever not wearing a bra in public. Having been used to nice natural DD's I felt quite embarrassed and understood why other women who have taken the step to get implants did so without hesitation. I made a snap decision - and from the first appointment to the procedure was less than 3 weeks. I researched the internet to get the best not the cheapest procedure. I wanted someone with experience to restore my breast. I decided on Dr Darryl J Hodgkinson. I know have dare I say great breasts that are natural looking although rounded and sitting further up on my chest then before. I think I will this summer be able to wear strapless dresses and tops without a bra.
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

I insisted on doing a second bra fitting before the operation to check that I was not going to large for my own comfort. This confirmed what the Dr has already put down to do saline implants with 325cc. I am now a 14 C 12 DD and very happy. The Dr and staff at the Cosmetic and Restorative Surgery Clinic, Double Bay had exceptional customer service the Dr himself is warm and personable. He took the time to make me feel comfortable with my decision on the size and procedure, and it all went very well.