Miradry

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I've sweated for as long as I could remember. I...

I've sweated for as long as I could remember. I could be sitting down and my shirt would be soaked. So much that I even sweat through winter jackets. I was always embarrassed and felt like I couldn't wear anything. During miradry, I didn't feel not one needle and was super comfortable as I watched Grey's Anatomy on the tv. The office was well worth coming to. I'm huge on service and cleanliness and I can't stress enough how perfect and happy I am with the whole experience.
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

My dermatologist told me about Mira dry, and Dr. Bucky's office had great reviews. Rachel performed the procedure and was so welcoming and made me feel so comfortable. I didn't feel a thing. After, there was swelling and some bruising but that was gone after a few days. Ive noticed a huge difference in the gym and can finally wear colored shirts. I recommend Rachel she was outstanding and so caring to continue to follow up after the procedure.