Loving my New Body - Bonita, CA

I had the following procedures on 8/5/2016: butt...

I had the following procedures on 8/5/2016: butt implants (455CC) implantech brand vs. AARP. I also had liposuction to my flanks, regrafting the fat to my hips and tummy tuck (all for $16,000). Let me start by saying that I had NO hips. I'm a runner and run 7-10 miles on average. I have a slim physique and didn't have enough fat to proceed with a second Brazilian butt lift. I informed my surgeon that I really wanted hips, since, I've never had them. Guess what he did!! I went from 30 inch hips to 43 inches!!! I look awesome. With that said my butt profile also looks amazing! Let me say that I had a Brazilian butt lift five years ago. The surgery was a success and I did have to gain weight in order for the surgeon to get fat out of me to grafted back into my butt. However, I couldn't exercise or lose weight for five years or my butt would melt away. So in March 2016 I began running again because I love running and I couldn't refrained from doing it anymore. Guess what? My butt that I had for five years melted away!! I was heartbroken but not defeated. So I went in search of a surgeon that could perform a butt implant in The San Diego area. I found an awesome surgeon that not only was able perform the butt implant but could give me hips and do the tummy tuck at the same time!!! All-in-one surgery without having to do multiple surgeries!! Of course I was elated!!! Well, long story short; The surgery was a success. I arrived at the surgery center at 5:30 AM and the surgery started at 7 AM. My husband who took me tells me that they called him at 2 PM to let him know that the surgery was over and it had gone well and for him to pick me up. The surgery itself was a breeze. The surgery center was awesome they allowed me to fully wake up and not go home groggy (holding a vomit bag ) or feeling the effects of the anesthesia. They even asked me before I left the surgery center what my pain level was. Which I said was high. The nurse was so kind and told me to take 2 percocet pills before I went home to make you feel better. I took the pills and it did make me feel better. I remember walking myself to the car without having to walk like a drunk person. I was even able to pull myself up so I wouldn't sit on my butt. That's how awake I was. I just loved it! My worst day was day two. I was in high pain and high discomfort. As I'm writing this, I'm on day nine the surgery . I still feel discomfort when I sit on my bottom. My butt feels really hard and it's uncomfortable to sit. I however, want to nominate my surgeon as the Dr. king of butt implants in the Southern California area. I now have a fluffy butt and a figure!! I will continue to update or answer questions if anybody has any regarding my surgery and recovery. I've posted a before picture and will be posting post operation pictures later on. I want to post more pic's after all the bruising, drains and stitches are gone.

1 day before surgery. Notice no hips.

1 day after surgery.

1 day before surgery. Notice, no hips ir waist.

1 day before surgery. No hips, no waist, weak umbilical and c-section scar.

1 day before surgery.

1 day before surgery. Notice no butt profile.

9 days post butt implants and tummy tuck operation. Notice hip augmentation and waist reduction.

Little less painful.

Each day is a little less painful and more tolerable. My butt still feels very firm and hard. But I have a very nice profile and above all I have hips! I don't take medication anymore.

11 days post operative. Notice my hips and waist reduction.

Best Looking Booty

Dr. Chacon is very professional, has a keen aesthetic eye and listens to his patients request. I got 455 CC butt implants and looks great. On the same day of surgery i got a tummy tuck and fat added (grafting) to my hips. I am a month out of surgery and my results are amazing. My hip area went frim 30inches to 41 inches. I had no hips when I started. Dr. Chacon exceeded my expectation. I had a Brazilian butt lift (BBL) 5 years ago. However, I couldn't loose weight or exercise due to the threat of the (BBL) melting. I didn't exercise or attempt to loose weight. In March 2016 I started jogging again and lost 40 pounds in 4 months. Sure enough my whole BBL melted and was left buttless. Thats when I went to Dr. Chacon for help. He not only gave me my dream body but he exceeded my expectation!!! Im super happy and fortunate to have found Dr. Chacon. I highly recimmend Dr. Chacon for any surgery need. Oh, my tucky tuck results also look amazing. My waist went from 36 inches to 28 inches.

Chula Vista Physician

Dr. Carlos Chacon is very personable and approachable. He truly listens to your concerns and what your expectations are. He will let you know if your expectations are unreasonable or if your expectations could be a dream come true. In addition, before the surgery he gives you his personal cell number for you to call him in the event that you have any questions regarding post operative concerns. I was able to contact him at any time for pain or for any questions regarding my surgery. Lucky for me I had no complications or infections. His staff are very friendly and are more than willing to help and answer questions. If I could give Dr. Chacon and his staff 10 stars I would. I will highly recommend this doctor to anyone for any surgery. As I said this is not my first surgery but is the first doctor that I was able to contact 24 hours post-operative. I also want to mention that he has a Spa located in his office.