Poor Facelift Job, Very Disappointed! - Miami Beach, FL

Hi my name is Valentina and I'm a 60 year old...

Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

Hi my name is Valentina and I'm a 60 year old female, I would like to say the whole experience was very disappointing leaving me stressed, depressed, affected my health, unhappy with my results and a waste of money. Be careful selecting your plastic surgeon, I made a mistake by selecting Dr. Tachmes for a face lift. During my consultation I told Dr. Tachmes I wanted a silicone chin implant but he recommended I do fat transfer/injections in the chin area and all around my face, I agreed because I trusted his advice. He said he was going to do a great job and make me look 10 years younger. The results of the face lift is poor, with the fat transfer/injections it's made my face look fat, round and no definition around my chin. I do not look any younger. I told Dr. Tachmes I was not happy with the results and he said I'm not being realistic, I also told him my friends don't think I look any younger at all after this surgery and he said my friends are jealous. 5 weeks after the operation, my cheek near my eye started hurting and became very swollen, it a abscess (infection) due to the fat transfer/injections. Treatment for the abscess was from the beginning of June till September with Dr. Tachmes which made me very stressed and worried about my health. I also had fat necrosis. High price doctor but not high price results. First photo with the band-aid was taken in June and second photo was taken in September while the surgery was in April.