He Really Deserves a 5 Star Rating

Hello I wanted to give this doctor a review as for...

Hello I wanted to give this doctor a review as for some reason I didn't find Any many reviews when for him when I was looking for a doctor. 6 weeks ago I got a Medial Thigh lift and am so happy with everything. This doctor is quite but will answer any questions you have. He is very easy to talk to and very calm. Best of all he know what his doing . am so happy with my results . I read that thigh lift incisions are prone to open and take longer to heal but I follow his instructions and also all the advise of other who have done it and today 6 weeks aster he has cleared me to return to the gym starting with light activities. the procedure is done at his office in a special room prepared for surgery but this made me feel way better then going to a hospital. His been at this location for years. his price us very reasonable which I thought would be hard to find in NY especially in Manhattan .. his office staff is the sweetest and they know their stuff they will answer so many questions for you. You wont be waiting for to long when you go for appointments. I hardly ever right reviews but he really deserves this!
New York Plastic Surgeon