Dental Implants - Mexico

I had my upper two back teeth pulled. The Dr....

I had my upper two back teeth pulled. The Dr. then screwed in 4 titanium post. I am getting three implants with a bridge on each side. I needed a bone graft on the left side during that time. There is a bit of swelling that is expected. I am taking anti inflammatory and amoxicillian too. It has been 3 days since the procedure and it's all good.
I paid a very good price. I will be going back in 6 months to have the final work completed.
I went to Dr. Bojorquez. She is a patient and understanding doctor. She already completed my lower mouth. I am satisfied with my lower dental implants.

Dental Implants

I already had my bottom back teeth done. I went back in August 2016 for the first phrase of pulling out my upper back top. I had 4 teeth pulled in all. Two on each side. The doctor drilled titanium screws. She had to do a bone graph. I didn't feel anything except knowing she was going to give me an novocaine, I cringe. My healing time from having my teeth pulled was not bad. I slept sitting up. This way I will not get dry socket. I was able to eat that night. The swelling went down in 3 days. I will see my Dentist in January to complete the process. I am looking forward to it! She does awesome work. Pain free. The price is great. You won't get a better price any where else.

I didn't take pictures and wish I did. Everyone compliments me on the bottom work that the Doctor did already.

Mexico Dentist

Dr. Xochipilli Bojorquez. I want to thank you so much for the great work you performed on me. Your a very understanding and patient. The passion one has, shows it in the commitment you have. Mitzi the receptionist is great. She answered every email and call. I recommend this dentist to everyone. You can save so much by going to her.