61 Yr Old Female Who Wanted Fuller Lips! Successfully & Happily Fulfilled my Expectations! - New York

Dr. Janice DiPietro & her wonderful staff were...

Dr. Janice DiPietro & her wonderful staff were so compassionate! The doctors professionalism & caring personality made me feel so safe & comfortable! Everything from her consult, procedure & her daily phone calls added to my confidence that she was one of the most exceptional surgeon I could've chosen! She's so down-to-earth, doesn't talk in medical terminology that a patient can't understand! Everything was given to me in a folder w/ complete instructions! If I did need any questions answered, Gladice was very helpful & knowlegeable! U were able to talk to her or the doctor any time of the day or night! Everything went so smoothly, that now my husband will be having his upper/lower eyelid surgery done! She's very likable & listens intently w/any & all questions! I never felt like my consult, surgery & post-up check-up ever felt rushed! She's an amazing surgeon & person! I highly recommend her & would def use her again in the future! Her state-of-the-art expertise & keen eye of symmetry was key in this day & age of unnatural looking & noticeable plastic surgery! God bless u Dr. DiPietro for an amazing looking lip augumentation! Took less than a few days to look & feel beautiful!
New York Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Janice DiPietro has a great & cheerful personality! Wonderful, beautiful & the best surgeon I've ever had! Had previous procedures, wish I would've meet her sooner! She will be my surgeon for a very long time!