Doctor Massry Correcting Another Doctor's Work - Beverly Hills, CA

January of this year another Beverly Hills Plastic...

January of this year another Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon performed a face lift and lower eye lid surgery on both of my eyes. After the procedure it became evident the lower eye lids where failing away/drooping from both the left and right eye balls. The left was most noticeable by my friends and after numerous returns to the doctor who performed the surgery, his response was "no one will notice". Not only did my lower lids droop, I had continuous pain and irritation in my left eye for over two months. In desperation, I went to my regular eye doctor who highly recommend I see Doctor Massry. Immediately, upon seeing Doctor Massry and explaining the situation, he put my mind at ease reassuring all would be corrected to my satisfaction.

The doctor discussed his concerns about the previous eye surgeon's work and recommend a new procedure developed by him that would tighten the lower eye lids allowing them to rest correctly against the eye balls. At that point I felt such confidence in the doctor's work I asked him to do a brow lift and the upper eye lids.

The results were incredible !!!!!! My family, friends and colleagues tell me I look twenty (20) years younger.

I learned a valuable lesson. For those of you who are searching for a doctor to do a face lift including eyes and brow or just eyes, make sure you let a specialist like Doctor Massry perform the eye and brow lifts not a regular plastic surgeon. Doctor Massry has authored a number of how to books on Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive surgery. The reconstructive surgery (new procedure) he performed on my lower eye lids were done with minimal cutting but the result were beyond my expectations. He truly has a passion for his work.

His caring for his patients is absolutely remarkable both before and after the surgery. I am most grateful to Doctor Massry for his expertise in this field and the new found confidence in my looks.
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

All of my interactions with Doctor Massry were rated as Five Star.