Recent Procedure - Bala Cynwyd, PA

I am a mother of 3, age 38. My husband and I have...

I am a mother of 3, age 38. My husband and I have been researching bbl with fat transfer for the past year. I enjoyed learning so much to prepare for my own journey. Thank you all for sharing. Now is my turn. I selected Dr.Dimario at the Philadelphia Institute of Cosmetic Surgery. My first consult was March 25, 2015. I waited an entire year before scheduling my appointment. I just had my procedure on June 28,2016. This is post-op day 2 for me. I feel much better and I am able to move more freely without help. I will share some wish pics and before pics of my self. I will post after pics once my drain is removed.

18 days Post-op Update

Still a little swollen and a little fluid in my lower abdomen area, but loving my results thus far. Here are some before and after pics.

3 months Post Op

I am loving my new figure. I am still receiving Carboxy for smoothing my stomach and stretch marks. But I love my new look.
Dr Carmen Dimario

Dr DiMario was very straight forward and understood my goals. He was pleasant and so was the surgical staff.