The Most Horrific Experience of my Life

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

My friend and I decided that we wanted to get both...

My friend and I decided that we wanted to get both our faces done. All we wanted was to look younger and I wanted to remove my saggy jaw line and my loose neck. Mr Uppal was very encouraging and nothing was a problem for him at the consultation whereas other consultants gave pros and cons and warned me of complications. Unfortunately I decided to go ahead with Rajan Uppal. From the day of the surgery I had complications, severe bleeding and swelling which resulted in my face sagging even more. The surgical wound became infected possibly due to a lack of hand washing as I and my family and friends noted he and his staff would not always take the time to wash their hands. Instead of taking me back to surgery after my complication he waited while I suffered in pain and my condition worsened with the bleeding continuing. After my family and friends insisted that I should be taken back to surgery as my bleeding did not stop, he finally took me back to theater almost a week later. By this point I did not care about looking younger I just wanted to survive. The night he discharged me after the initial operation I continued to bleed through my sleep and my friends had to rush me back to hospital. 1 year and nearly 4 months later I have an awful noticeable scar and a neck worse than before. As for my friend she is also extremely unhappy as she is also left with a looser neck and dropping eyes. I will not comment more on her case as she may want to write her own review. Once returning home I was expected to take care of my open oosing wound which was very difficult as it was behind my ear however thankfully I had my district nurse friend to help me. Further comments below on my experience with Rajan Uppal.
London Plastic Surgeon

I was reassured that over time the scar and swelling will go however my left side of the face is still swollen and today after looking at the before pictures I deeply regret the decision to go ahead and have this procedure.