Radiesse by Dr. Eviatar - New York, NY

I was very ambivalent about starting injection...

I was very ambivalent about starting injection treatments four years ago and had consultations with different doctors to discuss various treatment plans. It was really important to me that the result looked natural and not obvious to anyone that I was undergoing injections. I am so glad that I made the right decision by choosing Dr. Eviatar for my treatment. Dr. Eviatar's assistant, Natasha, walked me through the treatment plan and helped me feel at ease. She also casually mentioned that, if you start with Dr. Eviatar, you will never think of going to anyone else, and she was absolutely right! I actually felt badly that I had kept my treatment a secret from my friends and especially my sister-in-law as I started to notice their not-so-stellar results from other doctors. I finally "came out of the closet " and referred Dr. Eviatar to all of my nearest and dearest who now swear by him as well. I am constantly receiving compliments on how I look by my husband, friends, and co-workers. The treatment boosted my self-esteem and gave me the confidence I needed. I love looking in the mirror now and feel more beautiful than ever at 59 years old!
New York Oculoplastic Surgeon