Excellent Results with Very Caring Doctor and Staff - New York

I had some broken capillary veins on my face that...

I had some broken capillary veins on my face that just started to get worse and I finally decided to do something about it. A friend had recommended that I visit Dr. Berdy at SMOOTHMED as she had a very positive experience and said Dr. Berdy was gentle, explained the procedure thoroughly, and had a kind, compassionate bedside manner. I am so glad I did! Dr. Berdy recommended a laser treatment and said it would be slightly red after the treatment but that it would go away by the next morning so I booked my appointment later in the day. The staff were so friendly and caring and Dr. Berdy did an excellent job and I am very pleased with the results! Thanks to Dr. Berdy and all the staff at SMOOTHMED! I am looking forward to future treatments with you.

Excellent results with very caring Doctor and Staff - New York

Before and after photos of laser for my broken capillaries on my face.
New York Physician

Dr. Berdy and his staff are all compassionate and professional. I highly recommend my family and friends to Dr. Berdy and his staff at SMOOTHMED.