Rhinoplasty and Sinus Surgery - New Hyde Park, NY

It is 6 weeks after my rhinoplasty and sinus...

It is 6 weeks after my rhinoplasty and sinus surgery. I am a middle aged woman who had trouble with sinusitis, breathing and the look of my nose all my life. I went on a consultation with Dr Saigal after being recommended to him by another doctor. Dr. Saigal explained exactly what procedures he would perform on my nose to improve my breathing and sinus issues. He also discussed how he would improve my nose aesthetically. I went into the surgery very confident since everything was explained to me thoroughly by Dr. Saigal. My recovery went smoothly and I had very little bruising and swelling. Dr Saigal also gave me his cell phone number in case I had any issues . I am extremely satisfied with my results. I can breathe easily and my nose looks more beautiful then I even expected. It looks very natural only improved. I would highly recommend getting these procedures performed by Dr. kapil Saigal.
New Hyde Park Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr . kapil Saigal is an excellent doctor who I highly recommend.