TT, BBL Fat37 Years Old 5'2 150lbs. with 2 Kids Born Csection - Los Angeles, CA

After doing some research I decided to go with Dr....

After doing some research I decided to go with Dr. Hughes based on his experience, reviews and education. I live 4 hours away from LA and drove down for my consult. My first impression of the clinic was it was clean and the staff was very friendly. Dr. Hughes explained and answered all my questions and was honest about what the end results could be given I take proper care of my self preop and post op.
Surgery date was 8/8/15 I showed up for surgery with my husband and was taken in right away. No waiting. Woke up and he had luposuctiones 5 liters of fat from my back , flank, and abdomen and bra rolls and transfered 1200 cc to each buttock and some on my hips. My stomach is flat, my waist is small and no stretch marks from my previous pregnancies. TT was better than expected with only one drain and my butt was huge. I am happy with the end results. I am now 5 weeks postop and look great. My TT scar has healed perfectly so far. The swelling in my buttocks has gone down significantly and what I am left with is a perfectly round projected butt. It looks natural to fit my body frame. Dr Hughes is a true expert at what he does. I couldn't be happier and I definitely recommend him.

Before and after pictures

Front view and back view..
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Hughes is always available to answer any questions even on Holidays. He gets to my emails within an hour. He is very knowledgeable and has alot of experience. I never sensed any negativity from him. All positive.