Vaser Lipo Entire Thigh - Little Rock, AR

So I am happy with my results this day 4 and I...

So I am happy with my results this day 4 and I already see an emprovement. If they are still swollen then I am going to be even more happier when swelling goes away. Downside it is very,very painful but worth it. I give God and Dr. Yee the credit they make a great team. It is worth every penny. Other than the pain I am happy.

Vaser lipo to thighs

It's day five of having vaser lipo to my thighs and I have some Hard areas and tghtness also stiffness. Will walking cause more swelling I am going back to work after being off 5 days is that enough.

Vaser lipo thighs

8 days out still swollen quite a bit when I rest swelling goes down and the minute I get active they swell. I am confused some doctors say walk to get things circulating and some say the opposite.

11 day post op on vaser lipo

11 day post op. Don't see much difference from the 8 day post op. I said that I would try and post a picture once a week. I pray to see some major results. The pay and swelling is much better
Little Rock Facial Plastic Surgeon

Doctor yee listened and she delivered