Upper Lip and Corners – Pewaukee, WI

I'm a 42 yr old. I always had a small upper lip. I...

I'm a 42 yr old. I always had a small upper lip. I figure it was my turn to treat myself. I did research on this filler. When I went to Wisconsin Vein & Medispa they agreed that the Juvederm Ultra would work best for me. Since I had a small upper lip ,I would only need one syringe. They gave me a cream to put on the lips to numb them. I had to leave on for 1hr. Jane, the one that did the injection was very knowledgeable and didn't over do it. I'm very happy with my results

9 days after procedure

Enjoying my new lips

9 days later

Enjoying my lips

other treatment

Today I went back to get lips filled again at Wisconsin vein center in Pewaukee with and again excellent results from Jane. No bruising. The after pictures were taken 10 minutes after procedure.
Wisconsin Vein and Medispa

The staff there was very nice and helpful. Their goal is to look natural. I love my new lips. I used 1 syringe. The cost was $525 and since this was my first time they gave me a coupon rebate for $75 off which came to $450.