Experience of Treatment in Chennai Plastic Surgery

Experience of Treatment in Chennai Plastic...

Experience of Treatment in Chennai Plastic Surgery
Saima Maliha
Medical Student
Dhaka, Bangladesh
It was an excellent and wonderful experience to have my procedure done at Chennai Plastic Surgery under two renowned Plastic and Cosmetic Surgeons : Dr. Karthik Ram and Dr. Arvind Maharaj. Both the doctors took sufficient time with me to answer all my questions before the procedure and to remove doubts, or confusion. OT’s environment with light background music removed my built-in fear about the procedure, particularly anesthesia. Dr.U.Sridhar, Consultant Anesthetist was very professional, and left with me a feeling of confidence in him during my procedure. I felt completely satisfied and gained confidence upon all doctors and nurses associated with my procedure. I remember Dr. Rajiya Rahman and Dr. Yamini who were very friendly, pleasant, courteous and they rendered all-out support while I was under treatment in Chennai Plastic Surgery. I have no hesitation to say that Dr. Karthik, Dr. Arvind Maharaj and staff of Chennai Plastic Surgery are experts in their respective field of expertise and they can be remembered for their dedicated services and the results of those services.
The very first day we reached Chennai Plastic Surgery, we were accorded friendly, pleasant and warm welcome. Everyone put their best possible services for me. Just thinking...how pleasant to experience the professional welcome at Chennai airport by Prethiviraj. He was so personably patient and helpful in clarifying my numerous queries during our association with him, for which he deserves special thanks. I would like to commend the office of Chennai Plastic Surgery on the punctuality on its appointment times and courtesy to me. All staff including Jesteela, Maragatham, Lakshmi, Ramya and Vinoth were wonderful and “care” is the big word to describe them ; Specifically, to mention that staff of Chennai Plastic Surgery has a great "knack" of relaxing a patient.
Finally, thanks for my wonderful and greatly improved condition, and this has brought much joy for me to go ahead with my medical student career. I am extremely pleased with the outcome of my surgery. This has been possible due to talent, skill and intense care of doctors, like Dr. Karthik, Dr. Arvind and staff of Chennai Plastic Surgery. To conclude, I won’t forget to mention that Dr. Karthik and Dr. Arvind are shining examples of what every doctor should strive to be. The entire experience from reception at very first day on 16 July 2016, surgery on 18 July 2016 to doctor’s advice at last day on 02 August 2016 was pleasant, informative and overall exceptional.
India Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Karthik and Dr. Arvind Maharaj of Chennai Plastic Surgery are experts and experienced in their respective field of expertise and they can be remembered for their dedicated services and the results of those services.