Thomas A, Hagerty, MD. Kingston, NY

Noticed some skin starting to hang under my chin,...

Noticed some skin starting to hang under my chin, Felt at the time, it would be easier for me to fix this before moving down South on Jan. 8, 2016. My cousin suggested seeing Dr. Hagerty, per her friend.

During my consultation, he told me he had preformed this procedure many times, and he told me I would like the result, which would be a smoother, tighter appearance in the lower part of my face. I trusted him!!

5 days post surgery, the skin was still hanging under my chin, and I went back to his office. He told me, it would disappear. Well, six months, later it was worse. I called and wrote letters, all of which were ignored. I requested money back because I needed a real Plastic Surgeon to fix his sloppy work. 8 months later I received a letter stating he would do a revision at no cost. Realize I'm 13 hours away from him; and why would I let him touch me again??? He refused to refund any monies to me.

I learned the hard way; always, always research before you choose a Plastic surgeon. And never consider Thomas A. Hagerty, MD.

Jan 2015 went for a mini facelift which included a bit of skin hanging under my chin. 5 days post surgery, went back because the skin didn' appear any different from before the procedure. He said it would go away. Of course he knew I was moving put of state. 6 months passed and i sent him pics of the result from his work. He wouldn't refund any of the thousands I paid him, even though a moron could see how bad I looked, compared to what he promised me.one year later, need the procedure to be done over. Total loss of thousands to an incompetent "doctor" who apparently never had much experience in plastic surgery of the face. Do your research, anyone but this Thomas Hagerty, Kingston, NY. Big insult to the plastic surgery field.