Rhinoplasty - Los Angeles, CA

Dr. Kian Karimi performed my septoplasty and...

Dr. Kian Karimi performed my septoplasty and cosmetic rhinoplasty procedures. The results by far exceeded my expectations-- I was back to work 5 days post-procedure with minimal bruising and swelling. I received compliments as soon as the cast came off. He was always available to answer any questions or concerns I had before and after the procedure. The facility was top notch and made me feel safe, from the thoroughness of the pre-op appointment schedule to the detailed consult going through my full history and addressing my specific rhinoplasty results. Dr. Kian was refreshingly humble throughout the experience. The facility was beautiful and very aesthetically pleasing. My breathing has improved immensely I no longer wake up multiple times throughout the night choking or coughing. My results were so natural no one noticed except for the compliments I started receiving on how great I was looking, I was worried about the up turned piggy nose look but he angled it perfectly. After being in Dr. Kian’s care I will forever trust him with my face. For anyone looking to book a facial surgical procedure I would recommend doing your research because Dr. Kian is the top Rhinoplasty surgeon in Los Angeles. His results are natural and beautiful. I have also performed injectables with him like botox and fillers which have even further enhanced my beauty. See Dr. Kian for your face - you won't regret it!!!
Los Angeles Facial Plastic Surgeon