Dr. Hardy and Staff Are the Greatest

Dr. Hardy of Jacksonville, FL did an absolutely...

Dr. Hardy of Jacksonville, FL did an absolutely great job on/for me. On my initial visit I believe I listed 10 things I wanted done. He carefully examined me and outlined a realistic recommendation to achieve the look I wanted. He has such a kind, gentle bedside manner and was extremely respectful of what I was attempting to change. The actual procedure went extremely well. I read and followed the pre-post op instructions. I had very little real pain and can describe how I felt as kinda sore. I didn't take any pain meds after the first day, but did stay in bed the first and second day after surgery. The mild to heavy draining lasted one day and after my initial shower, I was able to strategically place dressing only on several very small spots. There has been no major scarring and to my surprise the incisions were extremely tiny. I am so so so happy with my results and I will gladly recommend Dr. Hardy for plastic surgery.
Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon