a new me

I have aged quite well as I exercise regularly and...

I have aged quite well as I exercise regularly and my diet is healthy. But gravity took its tall and I noticed sagging under my chin and around my jawl line. I went to Doctor John Little. Not only was he extremely attentive listening to what bothered me, but, with his very keen artistic eyes, he found other areas where he can improve my face and give me a more youthful look. Now, after10 months of the surgery , I can say that my results are no less than amazing. the surgery did not only reverse the clock for 10 or 15 years, I believe I never looked better, even when I was in my prime years. My neck line is that of a 30 year-old, and my face looks youthful and natural. Best of all, nobody can tell that I had any procedure. I am thrilled with the results I got with Doctor Little.
Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

Doctor Little is a top cosmetic surgeon who combines an extremely good eye for what constitutes beauty and very skillful hands capable of achieving the results his patients desire. He is a very good listener and he also applies his expertise for getting the desired benefits to his patients. He is extremely dedicated to his patients and his profession, so he will not spare any effort, time or expertise to get the best outcome. He genuinely cares about his patients and he will go the extra mile to ensure their safety as well as to get them the beauty they desire.