D.I.Y Piercing Scars Removed! - London, GB

I had 3x scar revision of the lower (x2) &...

I had 3x scar revision of the lower (x2) & upper (X1) earlobe with Dr. Cotrufo to remove scar tissue from 3 separate D.I.Y piercing holes as a teen.

From the very first day I met Dr. Cotrufo for consultation I knew I would proceed with my scar revision surgery with him because he truly listened to exactly what I wanted to achieve and gave me realistic advice & guidance.

The procedure took about 25 minutes per piercing/scar and I was stitched up and returned a week later to have stitches removed.

Dr. Cotrufo is thorough in his technique & very professional; he has an excellent bedside manner, I always felt comfortable and my results were amazing.
No more scars, just a clean, flat & virtually invisible excision line!

Dr. Cotrufo is great at corresponding with his patients and gets back to you in full detail. He is very precise and professional. His work & results speak for themselves. I've been to many consultations in London & other parts of the world. Dr. Cotrufo is one of the best.