D.I.Y Piercing Scars Removed! - London, GB

I had 3x scar revision of the lower (x2) &...

I had 3x scar revision of the lower (x2) & upper (X1) earlobe with Dr. Cotrufo to remove scar tissue from 3 separate D.I.Y piercing holes as a teen.

From the very first day I met Dr. Cotrufo for consultation I knew I would proceed with my scar revision surgery with him because he truly listened to exactly what I wanted to achieve and gave me realistic advice & guidance.

The procedure took about 25 minutes per piercing/scar and I was stitched up and returned a week later to have stitches removed.

Dr. Cotrufo is thorough in his technique & very professional; he has an excellent bedside manner, I always felt comfortable and my results were amazing.
No more scars, just a clean, flat & virtually invisible excision line!
London Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Cotrufo is great at corresponding with his patients and gets back to you in full detail. He is very precise and professional. His work & results speak for themselves. I've been to many consultations in London & other parts of the world. Dr. Cotrufo is one of the best.