Loving my New Butt and Body!!!!!!! - London, GB

I had a Brazilian butt injection procedure...

I had a Brazilian butt injection procedure recently.I had liposuction from several parts of my body.That was then injected into my butt.It was the best thing I have ever done!My body is now amazing. I have a sculpted stomach,waist,arms,legs and best of all a more fuller,higher,rounder juicer butt!!!!

Loving the butt!!!

Thought I would share a picture my new butt is now more fuller and rounder.Before surgery it was flat and lifeless!!!Now it has defiantly give me a new life as I am more confident can wear what I want and feel good all the time!!!!
London Plastic Surgeon

Dr Cotrufo is an amazing surgeon.He has transformed my body and my life.He has made me very happy!He is very understanding and easy to contact if I ever needed to speak to him.I would highly recommend him to anyone who is considering surgery.The results are outstanding!I would love to share my body transformation in pictures but no one knew I had surgery!The surgery is very realistic nothing looks fake.When I was recovering Dr Stefano Cotrufo always kept in touch with me to see how I was.I thought that was really nice.From the first consultation and long after surgery I have been extremely happy with the first class service I have recieved.