33yr Old Mother - Fresno, CA

Dr. Burnett Best Plastic Surgeon in Fresno. I'm a...

Dr. Burnett Best Plastic Surgeon in Fresno. I'm a 33yr. mother of three; hard worker and a provider for my family. I always struggled with my weight as a child and a adult. I worked very hard to lose weight by eating better and making healthier food choices . Exercising 3-4 times a week at the GYM and running marathons. I accomplished my goal, 100LBS. I lost . I was able to maintain my weight but extra lose skin I carried on my body would never tone up, my skin had lost elasticity. I would wear layers of tight garments to hide lose skin. Then I decide to schedule a appointment with Dr. Burnett. Then I took the next step; I was afraid and worried and thought about my family if something would go wrong during surgery. I'm the only provider for my family. I took the last step the biggest decision in my life; I did the surgery. on Nov.09,2015 tummy tuck, muscle tighting, lipo on muffin top, vertical closure. this decision has impacted my life for the better. Three months later well recovered in good health. my scar is very minimal, despite all the procedures I had done. I feel and look awesome;) Staff members are very friendly, courteous and knowledgeable. my follow up appointments are excellent and work well with my work schedule.
Fresno Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Burnett spent enough time helping me decide which procedures are best for my body. staff member front office as well as back office nurses very friendly and caring.